Solutions for the Planet and our Big Ideas Programme partners had a fantastic year of growth and development in 2019.
Highlights of the year included:
- Working with over 3,500 young people from 30 schools and over 100 employees from our 6 partner companies.
- Expanding the team to include Claire Fitton and Kate Kirkwood.
- Being shortlisted at the Social Enterprise UK Awards in the Education, Training and Jobs Category.
- Launching a product partnership with BIC.
- Six teams requesting further support to develop their ideas after the competition including one team presenting at the Aspire Trailblazing Leadership Awards.
To find out more about the incredible successes, inspirational Big Ideas and progress made, read more at S4TP 2018-19 Impact Report
For a copy by email please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org